Friday, September 08, 2006

Shifts in Priorities


It's been a tiring week. Good, most of it, but tiring. I've come to the conclusion that I'll be doing most of my living on the weekends for a while. I'm just too tired during the week to start anything really interesting. I've been re-reading all of my favorite books for the bazillionth time, chatting with my girl, and generally lounging about.

This weekend I think I'm going to sew myself some belly bands because most of my shirts are already too short. OK, so most of them are too tight around the top, too, but I can't fix that. I've also got some new ideas for the gift shop in my head, so I'll be spending some quality time on the couch with my trusty Wacom graphics tablet. (If any of you out there are into graphic design or photo editing and don't have one, shame on you!) I may even spend some time standing in the middle of the mess in the future babies' room, although I doubt I'll actually jump in and start organizing.

And, of course, I'll be spending all this time in as close of proximity to my fabulous wife as possible. She's so amazing. Seriously. She rocks my world. She made me clove toast for breakfast today. Like cinammon toast, but with cloves instead. YUMMY!!!

1 comment:

Sacha said...

Our big project is going to be how to modify my scrubs so I don't have to buy the expensive custom made maternity scrubs.