Monday, September 04, 2006

So Many Kinds of Family


One of the most remarkable things about the TTC process is that it brings together people of such different backgrounds and situations. During the past few months, we have heard of so many kinds of families that we've truly been awed and amazed by the range of what "family" means to different people.

I've been doodling and designing shirts and gifts for many of my new friends, and have come up with enough designs to open a gift shop for the blog. To celebrate all the beautiful variations on the concept of "family," and also, I admit, to help support the rather shocking fact that we're going to have twins soon (!) we'd like to invite you to visit the new gift shop, and perhaps find something for your own family.

I'm still designing (in between naps and all that other pregnancy stuff) so if you have an idea for a design that you think I should do, just post it whenever!

4 comments:

quixoticmantis said...

ARGH!!!! I LOVE THIS DESIGN!

Must. See. Gift. Shop.

Momai said...

LOL... I'm glad you like it! It was a suggestion from some awesome ladies on the message boards of my cryobank.

Anonymous said...

good on you! this is fun.

Holly said...

Love the little shop and your designs, can't wait to get some onesies!