Monday, July 24, 2006

Gimme a T, Gimme a V, Gimme an S!

I had an appointment with my RE this morning to check my follicle development. Apparently I'm "responding well" to the meds, but they're not quite ripe yet. While they were measuring, my eyes were glued to the u/s screen. If it's this exciting to watch them measure follicles, I can't wait until they're measuring a little kiddo!

I have to say, Clomid and Gonal-F have been treating me very well. This is my first cycle on either, and I was very nervous about how my body would react. I've heard so many horror stories of massive headaches and nasty tempers. It's been a total breeze for me, though. If anything, I've felt better than usual! I hope that pregnancy treats me so well.

Maybe it's just the drugs, but I've got a really good feeling about this cycle. Last cycle I made myself believe that it wouldn't work so I wouldn't be disappointed. But this cycle I think I'll have a much more difficult time writing off any "symptoms" I notice. The nurse will be calling me later this afternoon with my lab results and they'll let me know then if I should come back for my trigger shot on Wednesday or Thursday. Then IUI the next day, and it's on into the two week wait!

No comments: