Sunday, July 30, 2006

Mushy Materialist Moment, Please Stand By

Zutano baby in chocolate stripes and dots, copyright Zutano
I'm certainly not what you'd call a style guru. As far as brand name clothing goes, I generally don't have a clue, unless there's a big duck head or spotted dog featured prominently. However, there is one brand name that I can now spot from 100 paces, and I'm frightened to report that I've seen it for sale within 20 miles of my home.

I saw an outfit in the window of a small children's clothing boutique on Friday while I was out on an errand for work, and instantly recognized the fabulous fabrics of Zutano. No, I didn't go inside. Hey, I was on the clock! But it was still a close call.

So for all you other hip parents-to-be out there, make sure you check out their website. Their clothing is so darned cute! Maybe someone from Zutano will read this post and decide to give my child-to-be a full wardrobe of their clothing as a thank-you gift for all the publicity. Hey, a girl can hope!

No comments: