Tuesday, July 25, 2006

So many firsts...and here is my first post.

Funny how thought patterns work isn't it?

I often find myself musing over my own thoughts at times, and here is my attempt to share this paticular ramble.

Firsts.

I sat down this morning to write this post and thought "huh...this is my first post...what do I talk about in my first post?" and then it struck me; just how many firsts our child will have.

First poo...
First smile...
First laugh...
First word...

Then it moved on through to first date...first partner....

My head began to spin and I took a step back, took hold of our dog's fishy toy...gave it a few squeeks and played with her while I continued to ponder. Another realization stuck....

Not only are we going to witness our child's first's but we will be experiencing a whole new round of firsts.

First dipar change...
First tear at our child's smile...
First giggle fit with our child...
First word squeeled to each other that our "ohsoultrasmartwizard" of a child genius spoke...

Wow....that's so cool!!

So, I've found the way that I will share my half of the experience with you, through firsts.

I have some catching up to do so I will write more soon.

For now...my first best wishes.

~Mombi

No comments: