Monday, March 12, 2007

Doin' the Griffin Dance

Today was a good day. Not for any particular reason, it just felt good. I did a bunch of boring stuff at work, expense reports and so on. I went to the chiropractor after work, and then did some long-delayed grocery shopping.

Through it all, Griffin was rocking and rolling, shifting and squirming. Sometimes I almost forget that the sensations I'm feeling are actually our little boy getting more comfortable or practicing his moves. Other times, I'm so tuned in to him that I can see him in my mind as clearly as if he were out in front of me. And soon... he will be!

2 comments:

C said...

Momai, You are so right..sooon Mr. Griffin will be in your arms. How...did you ticker get to 37 days to go AND where have I been?? I wonder if your pregnancy is going as fast for you guys as it is for me. On my end it is FLYING by! Hugs & Best wishes...enjoy the tummy tumbling..soon it will be the "main event!"

Chelle said...

That's wild! I've never thought of that, and, well, haven't felt it yet, either. I'm still waiting for another Griffin puppet show...