Saturday, March 10, 2007

Yay for Weekends!

It's been a doozy of a week. I ended up staying home to rest on Tuesday as well, apart from a trip out to my general practitioner for a possible double ear infection. Turns out my eustacian tubes were inflamed. Just another random side-effect of pregnancy. She gave me a prescription for a nasal spray that seems to be helping. We'll see.

Wednesday it was back to work and back to the chaos, since there was a LOT of stuff waiting for me. The rest of the week was a blur.

So what am I doing this weekend? Absolutely nothing, if I can help it. I spent too much time reved up last weekend, and it spelled bad news for me. So this weekend I'm determined to stay calm, rest a lot, and not look for "projects" to do. I'm going to concentrate on staying rested and staying hydrated. Everything else can take care of itself for now!

Will I manage to stick to my non-plans? We'll see...

2 comments:

Wendy and Karen said...

Hope you have a restful weekend and that your ears feel better!

Chelle said...

Was it peaceful, restful and calm? I hope so!! Hope you're feeling better, too.