Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Getting Down to It

I was planning to work until April 13, but I think I'm done. I'll work through Friday, when I have my next OB appointment, and then ask her to clear me for short-term disability so I can go on leave early. I'm just so slow and uncomfortable and brainless that I'm not good for much more around the office than as a conversation piece. Maybe I'll work M/W/F next week. We'll see. The girl they brought in to cover for me is awesome so I'm not worried about that at all. There's no good reason for me to hang around.

Mombi and my mom are planning to have the nursery done this weekend, so Griffin and I will have their permission to do our thing as of Sunday evening. I'll take it!

6 comments:

Stonecat said...

I'd say rest and get ready :-) - I imagine that it is a chore just to be comfortable at this point. I'm getting excited for you guys - just a few more days!

Sacha said...

congrats on stopping work. It will be a GOOD thing.

Chelle said...

Fabulous!!

battynurse said...

Sounds great. I hope you are able to get some good rest. I doubt they view you as a conversation piece.

Holly said...

Oh yes, rest up!
I can't wait to see pics of the nursery!!!!

Stacey said...

that'll be nice to stop working. it's hard to drag yourself into work at the end...