Thursday, December 14, 2006

He has a name!

We're delighted to announce that we've settled on a name for Skippy. Our little boy will enter the world as Griffin Alexander. We had a different name in mind, but we spotted the name "Griffin" on a kid's drawing while we were waiting to vote at an elementary school, and discovered that we both really liked the name. It took a while to find the right middle name to go with it, but we really like the result. It's a name that could sound equally appropriate for a business man or a hippie nature boy, or anyone inbetween.

So yeah, Griffin has a name. He also has a nice large home that rests directly on my bladder. Kegels don't seem to be helping at all. And I'm not even five months pregnant yet! I'm in such trouble. Any advice on how to keep things under control?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Depends...

(HAHA... I couldn't help it. Sorry...)

I LIKE THE NAME!! Very cool and unusual. I like it alot!

Wendy and Karen said...

Beautiful name! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I like the name. I know a Griffin, and he is a cute boy. The middle name really goes well with it too.

Anonymous said...

I vite with the group here...Griffin is a PERFECT name. Very unique and oh, so sweet! Yippee! Skippy has graduated to...Griffin:)

Anonymous said...

Great name and sorry about the bladder woes. I am having that now at 7 months...blah.