Saturday, February 03, 2007

29 Week Appointment

I had an appointment with my OB this morning (yesterday morning, technically,) and things look great. My glucose test came back with a score of 73mg/dL, which I'm told is awesome, and my blood pressure/heart rate remain nice and low and steady, so it looks like I'm doing well. I also got the OK to add Pepcid AC to my nightly routine to help out with the acid reflux problems, and I've got the "certificate of medical necessity" so that I can get a prenatal massage. I'm scheduled for 75 minutes on Saturday, and I can't wait!

Griffin is also doing well, with a heart rate of 147. He's currently head down, and the tickling I've been feeling in my very low middle abdomen has been "diagnosed" as him snuggling in with his head. What I'm feeling are his ears and nose as he wiggles his head back and forth. Based on that, I can now also identify which sensations are most likely his hands, and which are his knees and feet.

Mombi, of course, is phenomenal. Her birthday was on the 31st, and we'll be celebrating it on Saturday by going out to eat with my parents. We're also getting an AWESOME gift from them, which will have its own post later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that 75 minute massage sounds like heaven!

Holly said...

Hope the massage was wonderful!!!

Happy belated birthday Mombi!!!

Chelle said...

echo previous posts!! Congrats on such a great appt./test results. How fun! You're getting eskimo kisses (that's not very pc, is it?) inside your belly! I'll call 'em Griffy-kisses from now on...

Unknown said...

I am so glad things are going well for you girls!!!