Monday, October 23, 2006

Getting Spoiled

I'm turning into such a weekend slug. I spent most of this weekend on the couch re-reading (for the Xth time) Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I've got a whole shelf full of brain candy reading materials, and I think I've read them all at least once in the past 3.5 months. Not that I'm complaining, of course, but I do wonder just how much of a shock I'm setting myself up for when Skippy arrives.

Alright, I suppose I should admit that I'm about as active as my body will let me be. I'm so busy during the week that on the weekends I really need to just rest. I'd love to do all sorts of great baby-preparation projects on the weekends. Instead, it's all I can do to prepare the baby. Sure, it's no small task creating a life form. But still.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to tell you guys hello! I am mgrube12 from the NW board and I enjoy following your posts! Take care and good luck through the rest of your pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

Hey you, this is your second cousin once removed. I think? I'm your mom's cousin Chris's daughter. (How complicated is that!) My mom just told me about this blog and about your great news. I've just spent the last hour catching up on your posts, and wow. I'm so excited for you guys, and can't wait to hear more. Congrats!!!

Momai said...

Hi to both of you! Glad to see you found us!