Monday, October 16, 2006

Yay, Family!

As of Friday, Skippy had the following:

2 cloth diapers
2 onesies
1 soft rattle
1 water temperature ducky
1 giraffe picture

On Saturday, I went to visit my brother and my sister in law, and they gave Skippy a crib, a car seat, and a bunch of other stuff that their three girls no longer need. She also has a lot of girl clothes, so if Skippy is a girl, she will be set! Now we just need to get Skippy's room cleared out of all the other junk so that we can start setting it up. How exciting!

On Sunday, my mom took Skippy and me maternity shopping. It was so much fun! I swear, I haven't had this many new clothes at one time since I was a baby myself. I even got a maternity swimsuit so I can use the indoor pool! Now I just need to ration my new clothes so that they don't all enter my regular wardrobe circulation at the same time. It shouldn't be too hard, since some of them definitely look like empty sacks on me right now. But they won't for long!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

How exciting! Isn't it fun to get new baby stuff? :)

Anonymous said...

I just love your blog Paula and Sheryl! I come by occasionally to brighten my day- thanks for letting me use you! :-) Keep it up-

Holly said...

Wow...you guys are off to a great start.
BTW - my office theme song of the day is "every breath you take" - something about monotony and repitition! LOL