Thursday, October 26, 2006

15 Weeks Pregnant Today!

And what a day it has been so far: Raining out, sniffles, bad sleep, flat tire... I won't bore you with the details, I'll just say I'd rather be at home with my girl. It's the sort of day when you want to curl up on the couch and watch Sound of Music. It's been years since I've wanted to watch it, but I may just have to stop at Blockbuster on the way home.

I think it was the ghastly flower perfume in one of the company restrooms that made me want to watch it, because for some reason it got that Edelweis song stuck in my head. (I hope I spelled it correctly, I don't feel like looking it up. My German and Austrian ancestors may be scorning me right now, but they'll have to deal with it. I switched the V for a W, so that must count for something.)

I shouldn't have taken a lunch break, I'm losing the little bit of momentum that I had. And this afternoon I'll be busy with the non-stop fun of organizational chart creation. Yippee.

1 comment:

S&C said...

Congrats 15weeks yay!!!