Wednesday, October 25, 2006

United Way Campaign Starts Today

I'm on the campaign committee for my company's first ever United Way campaign, which starts today. It's fun stuff, but there's a lot to do. So for the next week or so, I'll probably be a bit absent. Just imagine me with my slightly-showing belly, handing out fake money with executives' pictures on it, dressing up to trick-or-treat for pledge cards, making balloon animals at the carnival, and scooping chili at the chili cook-off. I'm going to be one busy prego. And when I'm not at work, I'll be asleep. I guarantee you.

In other news: I munched my way through three orders of vegetarian sushi (dont worry, they know I'm pregnant and were very careful) for dinner last night, and still wanted more. Good grief!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck to you... Don't overdue it. It is mgrube12 again from the baby board at NW. I am following your pregnancy and wishing you the best. Below is my blog:

http://babyfranklinjourney.blogspot.com/

Momai said...

Thanks, Meg, I'm trying! I'm accustomed to being the person that handles whatever is left over from other people. To have to leave something "left over" for someone else to pick up is tough!

I'll check out your blog and add it to my list!