Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Time Goes Backwards

For a few days, I thought I was over the 4 month mark. I had to look at the calendar before I could tell myself otherwise. Then I went for most of this week thinking that I was at 16.5 weeks, not 15.5. Clearly, I'm not blogging enough, or I'd see my own ticker and know better.

Tomorrow I will be 16 weeks. Really.

Also tomorrow morning is my first appointment with my OB. I've finally been released from care with the Center for Reproductive Health, so it's time to time to join the world of "normal prenatal care." I have no idea if they're going to do an ultrasound or not. As long as they confirm that Skippy is doing well, I don't care how they do it. I had dental work done today (prep work for a crown) and although I know they said it wouldn't be a problem since they used special drugs, I still want the confirmation. Ditto with the fact that I was off Prometrium for a few days and then went back on a lower dosage. I feel like things are fine, but then again, I feel so odd most of the time that I don't really know what "fine" is supposed to feel like. I'll let you know tomorrow how it all turns out.

By the way, my sister sent me an e-mail today to mention that Ani Difranco is also pregnant. She's a trimester ahead of me, but it's still wild to think of us as being pregnant at the same time.

No comments: