Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Ping! Ping!

That's the feeling of Skippy hanging out right beneath the wasteband of my preggo pants, which never stay all the way up, but never quite fall off. I feel like a pregnant skater. Maybe once I finish with them I'll find a young punk to give them to. I'm sure the gratitude will be overwhelming.

Tomorrow is the big day! I don't know which excites Mombi more, the fact that we'll know if we're going to be living with a boy or girl for the next 18+ years, or that she can finally stop calling the kid "skippy." Me, I'm just hoping that everything looks right on the screen!

2 comments:

Sacha said...

Hee, I'm so excited. I'll check back tomorrow to see if we've started a boy trend.

Wendy and Karen said...

Can't wait to hear the news! Good luck and enjoy the view. :)