Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Lots of Fun with Picture Pages


Well, it's a good thing we're not overly fond of pink. Looks like Mombi and I will soon have a boy in the house!


The sonogram tech actually put an arrow on the second image (removed for his future privacy) to point out the "key feature." I thought that was going a bit far for a public posting, though! Seriously, could it be any more obvious? (The baby's butt is backed up against the left edge of the sonogram image area, and he's "pointing" out into the amniotic fluid.)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, gotta Love boys. My U/S tech typed boy stuff under his very obvious boy stuff.

Wendy and Karen said...

Congratulations! Yea!! A boy!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your son!!! Do you have your boy names picked out?

Sacha said...

BOY! Congrats!

When the ultrasound tech looked at our little guy's legs by looking at his bottom, there IT was. Just hanging out there. I knew at that moment he was a boy but wanted to hang onto the possibility of a girl for fifteen more minutes.

It's been a few days now and I think we are just getting more and more excited about our little man. He's been kicking me all day long.

Congrats again. I'm SO excited for you.

Anonymous said...

OMG - Congratulations on a boy! Yeah... TOLD you the cat was being mischievous! It's name picking time!! Let's have 'em!?!

singletracey said...

Congrats!!!! Glad it went well and glad you were able to see what you were having! Tell the cat sorry :-)

Enjoy the long weekend...

Momai said...

Thanks, everyone! We're totally thrilled.

Anonymous said...

ohh, I am totally thrilled for you both, too! How terrific....the ultrasound pics are Fab-U-Lous. Thanks for sharing your Journey...I love reading your blog!

Anonymous said...

Yeay! One more decent man in the making :)

Congratulations and I'm so happy for you both! I'm happy for him, too...can't ask for more in this world than being born to parents like you!

Anonymous said...

Eris must love you guys :-) I'm very happy for you!

Stacey said...

Congratulations! Great u/s pics!!!