Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Aargh! My BAAAACK!!!!

I go to the chiropractor once every other week and they help a lot, but my back is still killing me. I got my 2007 flex spending debit card in the mail yesterday, though, and let me tell you, I'm heading to the spa for a prenatal massage as soon as I get it cleared with my OB! My ribs have stretched out to the point that they're starting to ache on the sides, not just where they meet my spine. My shoulder blades are lifted off my back by knotted muscles, my hips are aching, and if it weren't for the fact that I'm having a great time being pregnant, I might give in to the urge to complain about it all.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Nothing wrong with complaining!
I think a massage is a wonderful idea! Enjoy it!!!

Chelle said...

Awwww... I sensed my eyes widening and mouth "o"-ing as I read your post... shoulder blades lifted from knotting muscles... (I know that!) and my hips started having memory & sympathy aches... I tend to forget about that part of the pregnancy (cuz I've never been). I do appreciate the reminder. (My sister's lowest right rib fractured with both of her pregnancies!) It's good to keep it all in perspective. Hope you get that massage soon!

Stacey said...

Sorry your back is feeling awful. I hope the massage helps!!!