Saturday, August 05, 2006

2:30 AM. Crackers, please.

So this morning at 2:30 AM I woke up wanting crackers. I bet you already figured that out, right? Well anyway, yeah, I did. I was feeling a bit nauseous, and needed something in my stomache. (Now I know what you're thinking, and it did cross my mind, but no. I think it was more a symptom of having chicken/mushroom/green olive pizza for dinner last night than an early sign of pregnancy. Why the heck did I eat that for dinner? OK, now you've got me.) They were good crackers, and did their job nicely, but I have to ask... Why is it that only crackers can fill this need to settle the stomach quickly, and yet they are so inherently dry that they're misery for a two-AM mouth? Someone over at the Keebler factory needs to get on this.

So after my crackers, I'm laying in bed, feeling good, and it occurs to me how nice it would be to do an embroidery panel version of my fertility chart as a gift for Terri Weschler as a thank-you for all her work promoting FAM. We didn't even use FAM this cycle, it was all drugs and ultrasounds. And I don't do embroidery.

Yeah, someone needed a few more hours of sleep!

No comments: