Friday, August 04, 2006

This life rocks!

Life is fabulous. OK, so money is tight and there are some stressful moments here and there, but all in all, life rocks. I have an amazing wife, and a family that loves and accepts me. I have friends who have known me long enough to remember me bald and hot to get into a political debate, and friends who have met me recently and can’t imagine what I would look like with hot pink hair out on a dance floor.

All of these people are dear to me, and I’m so glad to have them (you) all along for the journey as we strive to create yet another amazing life. I think about how much I’ve seen and done, and how much I have left to see and do. My list for the future includes so much. I picture Mombi and the kiddo and I, lounging on mats in the children’s library, camping and hiking, heading off on mysterious trips of discovery to uncharted and magical lands in a high styling retro RV, making pancakes and “ants on a log.” There’s so much to look forward to!

No comments: