Wednesday, August 09, 2006

One Day and Counting

My rotten temp is down a bit today. True, I woke up with half of me uncovered, but still. Which do I believe? That one, or yesterday's when I was extra warm? I swear... I wanted to just run out and by an HPT to get it over with. But if I got a positive I'd worry it was a false positive (see earlier post) and if it was negative I'd wonder if it was a false negative, so what is the point?

I'll hold out because I don't have much choice, and 24 hours from now I'll be on the way to the repro clinic for a pregnancy blood test before work. Then all I have to do is remain sane and concentrate on my job until they call with the results. Yeah, that's going to happen. Riiiight. I don't know if I can handle the pressure of waiting for them to call with the result, when I have no idea what it is going to be!

No comments: