Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Firsts: Ultra Sound(s)


I nearly passed out when the gals who were doing the ultrasound asked how many babys we wanted...because before my very eyes I could have sworn I had seen two.


Sure enough...they confirmed that there were two....

Which means TWINS!!!

WOOOOT!

Momai is doing very well, we're both very excited and shocked. She's been really tired as of late and I don't blame her, producing two million cells a minute would take a toll out on any body.

We plan on giving Baby A and Baby B much more creative names right now we're just in shock and on cloud nine.

Baby A is slightly larger than Baby B but they both have very strong heart beats and were both 130.

I know one thing, my heart is beating x2, for the two new additions to our happy family.

8 comments:

underdog said...

I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!!!! errr...you FOUR!!! I'm literally in tears with happiness for you--I hope no one walks by my office right now :) Congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations you guys. That is sooooo cool!

singletracey said...

YEAH!!! Cngratulations... I have been waiting to see the results! I am sooo excited for you both.. !!!

Wendy and Karen said...

HOLY MOLY BATMAN!!!

We are so excited for you! Grinning and dancing with joy for you here in Portland, OR. WOW!!

b. said...

Oh wow...WOW! Then double congrats are in order! How exciting (if a bit overwhelming at first, I'm sure)!

Emmakirst said...

De-lurking to say, DOUBLE congrats to both of you :)

Momai said...

Thanks, everyone! I had no idea it was possible to simultaneously be so excited and so sleepy!

Sacha said...

Totally awesome and CONGRATS!