Saturday, August 05, 2006

Benefits of HCG Trigger Shots

I'm about to go grocery shopping, and I mentioned to Mombi how bummed I am that our new local grocery store doesn't have special parking spaces reserved for pregnant women. I was really looking forward to parking our rainbowed car in the ones where we used to live.

I'm going to shop at the old store today because I need something from the pet store next door, so Mombi said, "Hey, go ahead and park in one of them while you're there. If they make you take a pregnancy test to prove it, you know it will be positive!" My girl cracks me up. She's so brilliant! I won't do it, of course, but still.

(For those of you that don't know, the trigger shot is the same hormone that pregnancy tests detect. So since I still have the trigger shot in my system, any home pregnancy test will show a positive result.)

No comments: