Thursday, August 31, 2006

Still in Shock

Wow... Twins.

The one possibility I hadn't read up on ahead of time. I'm totally excited, a tad bit terrified, and absolutely still in shock. Add that to mildly woozy and ready for a nap, and you can imagine the state I'm in as I try to get through my work day. I'm chomping down on ginger candies to hold off the nausea, but it isn't working very well today. I think I need protein. At least now I know why it is that I already feel like I'm starting to show, when I'm only at 7 weeks (5 weeks gestation) as of today!

Wow... Twins.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I friend of mine who has twins also started to show when she was around 7 weeks - at the time, she was really confused as to why she would be showing SO early??!! Well that was until she, um, found out she was having twins of course! :-)