Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Firsts: Momai

When I first met my partner, it was through her writing; a profile on a GBLT personals site and she was seeking friendship in the area that she was currently living.

Wow! Guess what so was I!

The keywords that made me look at her profile was that she was a Phoenix Soul I love the phoenix myth, rising from the ashes of your own distrction to bring life anew. So out of

Perhaps someday I will write the story, but one thing I do know..is that now, this time in my life and for the past five years Momai has made me the happiest woman possible.

Now, she is going to give me, us, the greatest gift possible for a couple.

To my wife I thank you for more than I can explain,

My first true love I am forever yours I am honored to be Mombi to your chilren

No comments: