Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Sleep is my new best friend.

It looks like I'm in for a few months of serious fatigue. I'd like to beg the forgiveness right now of anyone I ever mentally grouched at for not posting more frequently during the first trimester, and I beg your pardon now if I tend to slip in my own postings over the next few weeks. I'd probably just be talking about wanting to sleep, anyway.

I feel like I did when I had Epstein-Barr in high school. Ah, if only I could spend a month laying around the house like I did then! At least my brain isn't too addled yet, although I did make myself a plate of leftovers the other day and then make room for it in the center of the refrigerator so it could heat evenly. I didn't realize my folly until I was shutting the fridge door. We'll just hope that was an isolated incident.

No comments: